Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 4, 2011

Still Reading

I'm still reading this book by Mark Nepo on Awakening and he asks me

'what is my greatest fear of dying' and 'what is my greatest fear of living'.

I answer TO BOTH  'the sadness of others'!!!!!!

What?!??!!?

This, I have to stop fearing so I can live... and die.

WOW O WOW WOWEEE.

So I ask U (with Mark Nepos's brilliantness)

                  What is your greatest fear of dying?                     

                              What is your greatest fear of living?

He does go on to say how would you shape your life without these fears and what if you just lived your life anyway even though you have these fears.

He even asks do the answers have anything in common with one another.   WOW. 

Brilliant, Genius, Stupendous, Great, Love His 'Work' .........


P.S.   I hope I don't figure this all out and then die!  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment