Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wake Up Call

Yesterday I met an interesting person.  I was saying how it was time for me to live for me since having a child.  I'd like a smaller car, a sportier car, a 'me' car.  I've had the sedans and the SUVs for the past 17 years and I wanted something more 'fun' and suitable for me.

I went on to say it's my time to live again and let my daughter start to spread her wings.

He told me how he drove a Porsche before he had kids and he understands.  He also said that his son started college early and by 24 was a doctor.  This year is the first year he hasn't given him money at the son's age of 26.  His son was happy and he was very proud of him.

I said not having a Porsche is so worth that.  I realized that my daughter is doing great in school, she thrives with the horses and she has a part time job with her trainer.  She is living her life quite nicely. 

I realized this is why I live without my freedom; for her.  AND, SHE is so worth it.  If she moves forward loving what she does and contributing nice/positive things to the world and herself; then I've done my job magnificently.  This is why I do what I do.  This is why I am choosing to 'roll' in this manner.

It was a wonderful wake up call to just let everything else go for now.  It won't be much longer and I'll probably then complain that I have too much freedom and I'm lonely and bored.  So, let life be.  Let what I create flow through me and know there's a reason for the 'madness'.   There is always a reason from within.

I am thankful this man shared this information with me and I am thankful that I realized that I'm doing exactly what I want to do.  I want to guide and support my child.  This is what I want to do.

Freedom will come again.  Me finding my own way again will come as well.  Right now, today, I am right where I want to be.  I am where I belong and I am grateful to be able to be here.  There's no place else I'd rather be.

Look out, I'm getting it.  All is good in my world this moment.

Are U thinking you'd like to be somewhere else when, really, U are exactly where U want to be.  Who put U here, where U are, today? 

 We really do have choices.  We just need to open our eyes and hearts and minds and see with all. I think I have to put a Blessed Be right here.  Blessed be.  Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment