Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Still Afraid

I'm still feeling afraid of people.  Talking and asking for prices on a new car from the salesperson and then changing my mind as to what model and asking again; talking to people I know through the horse shows only; working with the receptionist at a chiropractors office, working with mortgage personnel - I'm still waiting for them to be upset with me or say something that I don't know how to handle.  I'm still feeling nervous and scared and not trusting that I am enough and people are here to help me not hurt me.

When will I let this go.

I so need and want to let this go.  I feel like I have to be connected and befriend anyone I come in contact with.

This is a large burden to carry.  The funny thing is it maybe only NOT worked 5 times my whole life.  Why am I holding on to those 5 times instead of focusing on the 100 of times all was well.

Goofy.

Time to let this go.  Poof.  (wish it were this easy for me)  What if it is.....

Is there something U are holding on to or believing because it happened once out of many, many times in your life.  Or, perhaps, it is something that never even happened and U just heard along the way that it might and U are waiting for it...  Any goofy feeling that is holding U back and not allowing U to be the total U. 

Is it time to change the pattern/belief/fear of same.  Yes, I think it is.

Because this is how we roll today.

"Pop" (poof) the old belief away and roll out the new.  The one that feels good when we think it.


No comments:

Post a Comment