Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 21, 2011

HOME

H             Happy

O            Own; a place to call my own

M            Magical

E              Everything I need and want

I'm going home.  Ahhhhhhh.  How lucky I am.  I'm not sure I've ever been so content and happy to check out of a hotel.

I said to my daughter yesterday - I think this is the first time ever when I saw people checking out of a hotel, I was a a bit aware that I wished it was me.  Usually, I'm grateful it's not me checking out.  I know it was the length of the stay and not having my whole family under my one roof; my home. (and the hotel that came to mind was in Hawaii!)  Ha.

Successful trip in so many ways.
     Being with my daughter was more fabulous than I ever imagined.
     I exercised regularly.
     I met some and spent time with some wonderful people.
     The last month - the weather was wonderful.
     I feel like I was living 'me' more than 'taking care of everything' on a different level than when I'm home.
     I got to watch my daughter grow and be responsible and be wonderful at it.
     My daughter's achievements were great with school scheduling and accomplishments; working part time and getting paychecks; and riding, showing and winning.  There is nothing more a mother can wish for; hope for; dream for in a child.  I am truly blessed. 

What does success mean to U?  What does home mean to U?  Today, are you having success; do U have a sense of fulfillment in your home.   Is there one thing you can do today to create more success and/or better your home. 

My wish for U, today, is to take a minute to know and feel the gratefulness of the success and sense of home that U do have/know/experience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment