Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Going Home

Less than one week to go before I'm home to Pennsylvania, USA.  I am counting down the days to when I wake up in my own bed surrounded by my dogs.  It will be truly wonderful.

I will miss the warm, beautiful sunshine and I'll be glad to get away from this hotel.  I am so grateful I was able to come here and I'm so grateful I am able to go home.

I can't wait to hug my cats and feed my birds and fish.  I can't wait to be surrounded by all my comforts and having things in place the way that I like and get satisfaction and enjoyment from.  Just using my own soft, comfy bath towel is going to be heaven.

I'm still working with hormones, namely progesterone, because as soon I stopped taking it, my hands and body got hurtful, achy and swollen.  So, my doctor and I are going to try a different, everyday progesterone, approach and see what happens.  I am hopeful that I can feel normal.  It would be great to not suffer on a regular basis.  It would truly be a miracle.  A miracle that I am very ready to participate in.

Talk about coming home.

May U be 'home' with yourself wherever U are.

No comments:

Post a Comment