Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 31, 2011

What Have I Got to Lose

The way I'm feeling lately, I have to try new and/or different.  I'm going to take less medicine and vitamins.  I am going to continue to go with how I'm feeling.  I am even going to cut back on my one diet coke with lemon a day because of the caffeine and lack of nutrition.

This diet coke thing with me is something I don't want to do.   I look forward to my diet coke with lemon.  I like the bubbles, sparkle, the smell of the lemon.  It's like a party in a cup for me.  I make it this way for myself.  However, I used to say that the caffeine (even just a little) can rev me up and make me uncomfortable.  So, what do I have to lose.  I might as well try it.   I hope that I can just stop for even just enough time to see if it makes a difference in how I am feeling.  (as I'm drinking my diet coke with lemon now).  How goofy is this.... Ha.  Human Behavior fascinates me.

Maybe just one little thing can change me alot.  I don't know if I don't try.

My health is still not where I am comfortable.

Is there one small thing U've been wanting to change up some?  Is the time now?

No comments:

Post a Comment