Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 11, 2011

Life Goes On

No Matter what happens in life, life always goes on.  We always get another chance to do better; be better; know better.

With all the horrible disaster going on in our world, life will go on.  Some may not think they want it to and I hope and pray that we will see good come out of this somehow; somewhere; someday.  It may be way too early for this and I send out the thought and 'love energy' that people can find their way through from within themselves and may they know the support of our human race. 

I am sorry for all the pain/suffering/angst humans are feeling right now.  My heart goes out to all.

I can't begin to imagine the impact and I am truly sorry for the pain of the Japanese, et al. 

It's way interesting to me how I can be, in what feels like, another world.  Yet, in reality our worlds are the same.  In reality, I cannot feel or know the devastation like the people that are experiencing it.  I can share the hope and prayer of much better living and even the power of survival.

The world has gotten much smaller through internet; television; air travel.  Yet, what happens outside my small world is peculiar to me that I don't feel the impact that the people going through it do.  I'm grateful.  I guess it would just be way too much if we all felt each other's pains and struggles all at the same time.  How would survival be possible.

And, we ALL KNOW that survival is possible.  Growth is possible.  Making it through tragedy is possible.

May we all connect to the possibilities and all send out love and good intent for the people going through what I wish noone would have to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment