Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 19, 2011

HAPPY SPRING

I do so love spring.  Every Spring I would send flowers to a my parents and parents-in-law and say 'Happy Spring - Spring has Sprung' or something weird like this.

I love seeing the trees bloom, hear the birds sing, watch the tulips and daffodils come up out of the ground.  It's a glorious time of year.  Animals have their babies and the air and sun gets warmer.  Rolling down my car windows and feeling the 'happy' breeze, I start my dethaw.  Everything comes back to life; usually, including me.

Monday, March 21 is the first full day of Spring.  (Does this occur around the world?)  I'm thinking not; only because I know during our summer, other countries experience winters and vice versa.  Perhaps, it is where our earth is in conjunction with the sun that changes all this.  I guess it would have been a good idea to listen better in science class! 

Anyway, it's Spring for me and I will do my spring dance along with the trees, birds and flowers. 

My full intent is to still be me when I arrive home.  My home takes a lot of upkeep (as do most homes) and I suppose it's time for a spring cleaning.  Open the windows (although that probably won't come for two months or so for me) and let in the wonderful air.  Things have shifted and what use to be warm (60s F) in April usually doesn't come til May, the earliest.  Hey, maybe I'll get lucky this year.

Weather, everywhere, is changing.  How beautiful Mother Nature can be; can be just as excruiatingly disastrous as we have and are recently seeing.  AND, there is no stopping Mother Nature.  She will do what she will do.  Tonight, through the full moon, perhaps we can all choose to look at our moon and send some good, loving energy to Japan and each other in hope of resurrecting life to a more together, more real, more secure and loving daily routine. 

United we stand  Divided we fall.  There is truth to this.  And, with one's self as well.  When I am living who I am, feeling who I am, being and acting who I am - I am whole and have so much more to offer.  When I am divided, uncertain and not being me - oh boy; not good!

My wish is that we all spring into action and make a conscious decision to allow the real U to spring from within and, in all your glory, share U with your world.

Each and every one of us 'humans' have 'glorious' in us.  When we come from a place of our love and our truth - the Universe becomes available to us.  We are born with this.  I want to stop limiting myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment