Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do I or Do I Not

My father, who deserted his family, a long time ago is sick in the hospital.  I have been talking to him regularly for the past several years and at one point in my life - a critical, long part of my life - I had no idea where he was.  He disappeared, left, poof - was gone one day.

Now he is sick.  What a situation to find myself in.  Pretty hard to understand how I'm feeling and the torn feelings and opposing feelings that come up.

Wow.

I'll take this as it comes; what choice do I have.  A pretty interesting ride. 

Are my emotions/feelings - Am I shutting them down.  Or, do I just not know how to feel so I'm feeling it as I go along. 

Probably a little of both.  So, as the day progresses; we will see what happens.

I wish him well.  I wish him peace and a painfree time.  I hope he handles whatever is given to him.  I will see where I fit in. 

For most of my life, except maybe 1/6 of it, I have not 'fit in' to his life by his choice.  I have learned to believe that this is what was best for my life.  I am good where I am now - for the most part. 

What a strange, sad situation this has been and continues to be.

There's learning here.  There's love here.  There's pain here.

May U allow what is in your life and know and act upon what is the best path for U.

Is it possible that when we live this way, to walk our best path, is it also best for our world and the people in it.  I believe it so.


No comments:

Post a Comment