Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hormones

We all have them.  I've been trying bio identical hormones for the last year now.  I more, than less, took them because when I was pregnant my symptoms of scleroderma were not present.  I'm thinking it may be because of the hormone progesterone. 

I mistook this hormone one month a few months back and that's when my thumbs started flaring up.  This past month, I noticed they started healing pretty quickly during the high progesterone cycle of this month.  Then, I did not have estrogen for two full days because I was out and yesterday I started taking this alone (as instructions state) and Whamo - I was not feeling good. 

So, after talking to my doctor - we are going to try to work in more progesterone and see what happens.  This could turn out to be pretty interesting.  I'm hoping it turns out to be wonderful.  I believe it possible.

Without the estrogen, I found myself pretty emotional.  Now, taking it again, my head is feeling heavy and I have this sensation of loose energy throughout my body that doesn't know where to go.  My stomach, which was feeling smaller this past month, feels like a balloon and my fingers are more swollen and sensitive. 

Oh, the constant 'learning' I receive.  It's tiring when I think of it as a struggle.  It's enlightening when I look at it through hope.  I have done both today.

Here's to hormones.  Here's to the female (and male) human body.  Our bodies are really miracles.  How they mostly function on there own without our help amazes me.  Right now, we are all breathing and there is nothing we need to do to continue doing so.  The breath of life is miraculous.  Brilliant.  We always have our breath to center us.

May your hormones be balanced and U use your breath to calm and center U.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment