Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 2, 2011

20 More Days

Aproximately 20 more days and we head back home to Pennsylvania, United States.  I will be happy to be in my home again AND WITH MY ANIMALS.   I am counting down the days.

I will miss the warm, lovely, sunny weather here.  However, Spring is coming and such a fabulous time of year in Pennsylvania. 

It seems to bring life and hope and newness back from the long, dead winter.  The tulips and daffodils start finding their way through the earth to bring us color and beauty. 

I will be glad to be out of the hotel and  have a little room to breathe. 

Always good; always not so good.  We had off from the horse show last week because the trainer was judging the show.  His students do not show when he judges, I guess, for obvious reason that he might pick them.  Ha.

So, it all starts again today and I'm looking forward to watching my daughter do her thing.  Sitting out in the lovely weather is very enjoyabe for me.  And, there's nothing for me to do but hang and enjoy.  Just three more weeks.

I am trying to just be and let life flow through me and around me.  I've been pretty good at it lately.  It's exciting and enjoyable.  It feels easy when I'm doing it. 

Crazy how when I'm not doing it; it almost feels impossible.

Interesting.

Are U letting life flow or is there resistance there for U.

No comments:

Post a Comment