Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 26, 2011

Home for 5 Days

Well, I have been home for 5 days now.  As much as I don't want to go here, I am struggling.  Struggling with the way I have my life set up.  Struggling with the weather/climate.  Struggling with 'me' time.  I see myself falling back into just being here and seeing what needs to get done and who needs me to do what.  I do not want to go this direction.  I'm angry that it's not easier or that I am not stronger to do better.

Again, I know exactly what I want/need inside of me.  I stop myself expressing/feeling it and I certainly stop myself, at times, in not playing it out.

I know my loved ones want me to.  I have made them used to me being here and they are not about to stop and take over and change me; nor is it their job. 

However, I want to do better.  I haven't done any cardio exercise; I have kept up my leg lifts and floor exercises.  Simple, can-do anywhere floor exercises.  Yet, I am doing them daily.  This is a win for me.  (hey, I didn't think I had any wins).  This is good.  Ha.

I found myself  'paralyzed' this morning when I had some free, alone time.  I sat for 15 minutes not knowing what to do.  I ended up going out for breakfast.  (hey, another win I suppose!)

So, change is happening.  It was hard for me to see it.  However, sitting down thinking my post was going to go one direction; it's ending up going in a much happier, positive direction than I anticipated.  Good stuff!

The most important thing for me is to balance giving with taking.  I was 'made' to give and take.  Humans were made to interact in giving and taking of one's self.  I feel happier when I balance this part of my life.  Really, balancing any part of my life - work/play; laugh/cry; relax/exercise; give/take; calories in/calories out - balance of all works much better for my 'happy'.  For me being me.

May U know balance today if this works for your 'happy'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment