Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 4, 2011

Outside Temperature

I have been affected by cold weather (cold hands) for over 30 years.  Today I am hurting.  I am questioning why.   I have, for the most part, always been a different person in the summer than I was during the winter months.  In Pennsylvania, United States, winters are long, dark and cold 30/40 deg F.  In the summer, the temperatures are 70/80 deg F and sunny and bright. 

Ah Ha.  Yesterday was 74 and sunny; the 10 days before this, the high temperature was in the 80s.  Today, it is forecasted to not go any higher than 64.  It is damp and dreary.

Could this be why I am feeling achy and highly uncomfortable.  My head wants to resist this possibility.  My brain knows this is the experience I have lived.  (Interesting use of the words 'head' and 'brain'.)

I have always been so sensitive to temperature and temperature change.  My husband has often said that if the temperature in our house is one degree off my comfort level; I complain. 

Is it physical; is it mental.  Could it be both.  I don't know any answer right now other than to just be true to what I feel.  I'd rather run and hide; I'd rather pretend otherwise for some reason.  Deep down I don't want this to be my truth.  I used to think if I accepted this as my truth; it would make it real.  I did, at least, realize that it was true no matter if I accepted it or not so I might as well try to accept it to the best of my ability.

How many times I am going to have to say I accept it before every part of my being agrees with this - I do not know.  Keep saying it until I live it, I suppose.

Even as I write, I am feeling that this is silly even nonsense.  I know that this comes from others in my past not being able to deal with or accept this as my truth and, being immature at 17, I bought into this belief and I haven't let it go yet

Is there a thought or belief U are holding on to that U want to let go of today.  My wish is for U to easily change your thinking to make your life fuller; easier; more true.  To allow yourself to Be the true U.

BE U

No comments:

Post a Comment