Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 12, 2011

Warmer in Valley Forge, PA than in Ocala, FL, USA

Presently, it is 41 deg F in my part of Pennsylvania then it is where I'm at in Ocala, FL.  41 deg. vs. 37.  Almost unheard of in the winter months. 

Everywhere, the weather is different than it has ever been to my knowledge.  Climate, Temperature, Natural Disasters, Vast change in temperature from one day to the next.  Is Someone trying to tell us something.

If I were to take a gander; I'd say 'Stop and Smell the Roses', so to speak.  I hear so many of us stating how tired, worn out, too much to do, constant running is something that is part of daily living.  Not too many of us are happy and content about it and too many of us are caught in the spiral of doing it anyway.

What has happened to sitting on the front porch and watching the grass grow; just being.  I know with me, I fight the feeling of being able to feel 'important' when I'm laying in bed.  I had put so much emphasis on 'living by doing things' that I almost forgot how to just live through sitting in a bed of flowers or on a log or laying with my feet raised. 

Again, balance comes to mind.  I have this thought that farmers would work real hard during daylight and then at dusk fortify themselves and rejuvenate by relaxing, playing a game (spending time in one room with family/friends), reading and resting/sleeping.   Is this balance?

Alot of us know about working real hard during the day and then real hard at night until we plop on the bed and either find ourselves tossing and turning from still being 'on' or passing out from exhaustion.  Do we act like this in hope to get ahead in the world.  What are we getting ahead of.  I'd like peace; contentment and joyfulness to be my hope to get out of each day AND to share peace, contentment and joyfulness.  I wonder if I can start to think/act with this goal in mind how my life would change.

It's the most interesting thing where my brain/fingers lead me in these posts.  I had no plan for this post just now and I'm wondering where these thoughts came from and even some of the words I've been using lately; I don't usually use them in person.  Interesting.

My wish for U today is to know peace, contentment and joy from the actions U live and the thoughts U have.

No comments:

Post a Comment