Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 10, 2011

Change in Weather

Ooops.  Another cold front in the weather.   I like the cold fronts down south much better.  It goes down to 60.  I always thought that was funny and wonderful.

Supposed to be frost here in Northern Florida.  However, only for two nights and then back to average temperatures.  I'm going to hold on and see where it takes me this time.

Today I rested and am so grateful I was able to.  It felt so nice.  I was so calm and didn't want to move when I woke up from my nap.  My body and mind loved it.

Looking forward to the busy weekend at the horse show. 

I hear it's snowing up in some parts of the Northeast United States right now.  Here, in the US, we change the clocks forward an hour.  Daylight Savings Time.  I wonder if the world does it or just the United States (I believe that California and Arizona do not participate; most countries do; but not all; China does not; and the Countries around the Equator do not - there they have 12 hours daylight and 12 hours of nighttime mostly.)  I love that it makes the night hours brighter and lighter longer.  It doesn't get dark at dinner time. 

I can't imagine living in Alaska or somewhere that it stays dark for weeks at a time; no sun.  I believe you have to be a very strong person to withstand that kind of weather.  I wonder if the people there are healthier and stronger because of nature.  I'd love to see the glaciers and the beauty of the lights, though.  It must be magnificent.

Nature is beautiful.  The ice storms, the ocean, the sun, the sky, the trees/plants/grass.  There is nothing like it.  God's art.  AND, we are part of it all.  How lucky we are to be reminded everyday of the beauty that surrounds us and it's always there and always free.  We just have to take time and look. 

My wish for you today is to take time and look at U in the mirror and state the beautiful things U see in the mirror.  Perhaps, tell yourself U love yourself.  Be kind to U as U are to others.

There is nothing like the nature of U.



No comments:

Post a Comment