Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 18, 2011

St. Augustine, FL

I've arrived for my two week stay here in St. Augustine.  It greeted me with 60 deg. F and I am very thankful. 

My head is a bit discombobulated and I'm settling in nicely.  My daughter meets me here tomorrow and the horse showing begins Friday.  I'm looking forward to watching her.

Me - I'm (actually, I do not know).  I'm doing this all for her and her love and ability with her horses.  Me, as a woman is not so much here right now.  Me, as a MOM is spot on and I'm okay with that for now. 

It's hard to feel whole and, yet, it's okay because my daughter is happy.   I'd like to feel whole and my daughter be happy.  Possible?  I certainly think so.  I'd like to learn how.

If you were not a parent, a spouse, a job title, who would you be?  This is U.  Are you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment