Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last Night in Pennsylvania

I wish you strength, happiness and success.

I'll see you on the 'other side' of my travels.

I guess I can say I'm in a transitional state.  Sort of feels exciting and adventurous and also feels uprooted and unsettling.

I know the thought of it scares me more than when I'm actually doing it.  Until I leave the house, it's quite the 'crazies' in my head and around me.  As soon as I'm on my way, it seems I turn into someone who can handle it all.

I'm much more comfortable with the person that believes she can handle it all.  As I'm leaving my dogs and the safety of my home to travel, I scramble and am not relaxed.  Once I've left my home, I settle in and get ready to enjoy the 'ride'.  (the animals are staying here with plenty of loving people caring for them).

Right now, in this moment, I'm in the unsettled phase.  I can't sit still.  I'm scrambling to make sure I'm thinking of everything that needs attention here; everything I need for there and the things in between like the plane tickets and luggage.

My daughter is already down there.  I'm flying by myself to meet her there.  I know she'll rock the horse world!  First two weeks in Jacksonville, FL, then another 7 weeks in Ocala, FL. 

May you feel safe in your life, be open to new transitions that may work better for you with where you are in your life today.  May you have the ability to hear YOUR inner voice (amongst all the others that make us question ourselves) and follow through to find yourself on the side of HAPPY; on the side of BEING U.

I am grateful for you visiting the Be U site and I believe that when people work together with their positive light, amazing and beautiful things light up in one's life.   I am hopeful that we will all live the powerful lives we are meant to live and the world's light will shine bright on all.   Positivity, love and depth will be ours all the time.  



Breathe.  Stretch.  Smile.

With great sincerity,
Mercedes 


No comments:

Post a Comment