Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 8, 2011

Always Something (and We all Have Them)

We all have our stuff.  Alot in our lives is good and positive.  Some things are not so good and some things are not so positive.

This is the challenge of the human, perhaps.  I do not know anyone that doesn't have some really promising, happy, great, wonderful, and awesome parts of their lives.

I also do not know anyone that doesn't have a challenge, a pain, or a hinderence in their lives as well.

I heard it say that what we focus on grows.  Perhaps we can think and send good thoughts to people that we know are really struggling.  See them doing better; doing different; doing positive things.  Even the people that we feel hurt us; I honestly feel they don't know any better.  What we put out just may come back to us.

I'd like to try to put out good vibes of love and positivity.  I'd like to send some your way now. 

My wish for you today is to feel love and positivity and, perhaps, focus on what is good in your life today.  If you see yourself focusing on something negative or unhappy; perhaps, just for today, be willing to let it go and focus on what makes you feel positive and happy.  You truly deserve this gift for yourself; no matter what.  I want this for you; for everyone.

Picture from Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment