Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 10, 2011

Miracles

We have miracles in our lives everyday.  The miracle of our body breathing on its own.  There is nothing we need to do and our bodies work miraculously.

We have love in our hearts.  It may not always be at the forefront, however, I believe it is always there to tap into.

We have babies.  Infants, puppies, kittens, rabbits, etc.

The miracle of the sun coming up and going down every day. 

The miracle of knowing something is different.  The miracle of change.

The miracle of the internet....  Yes.  The ability to connect to one another and have every information possible right at our fingertips.  Anything we want to learn about - it's right here on our computers. 

The miracle of our inner knowing.  We all have it.  You and You and U.  This inner knowing is here to guide us.  I ignored mine for a long, long time.  I was born connected to it and somewhere along the way I gave the connection up.  It was always there.  I declined using it because I believed it brought me pain and uncomfortableness.  I experienced that it made other people angry and uncomfortable. (When our child lives and feels and does differently than the way we would have done it or do it - it can be uncomfortable - how we react is what matters, perhaps.)   Whenever I voiced it outloud as a child; many times there was no one there like I needed them to be.  It was just my life situation.  Noone's fault; just was.  It's made me who I am today.  I am a miracle.  You are a miracle.

Just ask you inner knowing -   it will tell you how miraculous you are.

My wish for you today is to go out and be your 'bad miracle self'!  Share the miracle of you with everyone you encounter.

Connect with miracles.  Perhaps, the easiest one would be to connect with your breath.  The possibilities are endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment