Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 24, 2011

1 Down 7 To Go

I have been in Florida for one week now.  I have 7 more to go.  I'm feeling a little lonely and sad that I'm not at home.  I know if the weather was warmer here, I probably wouldn't miss home so much.  The one day it was 74 here, I felt like dancing; like living to the fullest.

Yesterday, when the high was 45 and I was out in it.  By the time I got back in my car with the heat I was hurting and numb and very uncomfortable.  I was mad at myself for making myself tolerate the cold.  I didn't do it too well because my fingers were hurting terribly. 

I'm mad and angry that I even have to write this.  I feel it's a bunch of nonsense.  I don't want to go here.  Yet, I have nowhere else to go presently. 

The grass here is dead or 'asleep'.  Not many beautiful palms; perhaps, they cannot live in this climate.  Like me, they need the warmer climate.  There is not much color.  It is a true mild winter season. 

Seasons are fun.  Seasons are nice for being able to change to different clothing and just for a change.  However, for me, I would have the winter season for one month and be done.  Again, there is no changing Mother Nature.

And, apparently, there is no changing our own nature.  Apparently, my body and mind just do not like the cold.  So, like the past 30 years, why don't I just accept that I don't like the cold; that it hurts me; and go with it.  I'll try this AGAIN.  There is such a 'force' inside of me that wants to fight my inability to be comfortable in the cold.  I'd lo go for a long walk in the snow with my dogs; slide down a tube on a mountain.  However, I am sensing fight throughout my body.  What if it's this fight and tension that is stopping my circulation and keeping my fingers from not living fully.

Interesting. 

Do you have a 'fight' within yourself that you have been fighting for too long?  How about we begin to stop the fight together or can we just decide to stop the fight altogether.  Relax into ourselves. 

RELAX INTO BEING U.

I know I'm tired of fighting.  I just want my body to be comfortable and let go.  It's time to let go of my fight with myself and who I am.  Acceptance is a beautiful thing and it loves to be just out of my grasp at times.  I would like acceptance of myself to be with me all the time.

I would like to accept acceptance continuously.

Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment