Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long Day

It's been a long, rainy, thunderstorm kind of day.  We went exploring a bit and there's a lot going on in this town; a lot to do.

Left thinking I was going out for 2 hours and it's been 5 hours.  It's interesting without dogs to come home to, how I find myself staying out longer and not worrying about coming home.  It's a nice break for sure.  I do miss their company when I am 'home'.  They are missing me I am told.  Little Bear is still collecting my shoes and bringing them out to the dog bed and up on my bed and when people get to my home;  there is quite the collection of slippers that they find.

My thumbs are still pretty sore.  I didn't sleep well last night because of the pain.  I do not get on-line because I don't want to wake up my daughter.  It's tight quarters here in the hotel room.  I've been reading a lot during these times.

All is well in my world. 

My wish for you today is to know peace in any chaos that may surround you.  It is there, I promise.  Sometimes it is hard for me to find and, I know, it's always here in my world.

With faith, trust and belief that everything is as it needs to be for today; perhaps, we can move forward with this knowledge and know that everything always works out.  We made it this far in life; we will continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment