Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 29, 2011

Trials of My Fingers

I certainly feel like I'm camping some.  I do love camping (for a weekend). 

Just opening the packets of ketchup; putting quarters in the washer/dryer machines; taking the cellophane off the individually wrapped cups in the hotel rooms provides me with challenges. 

At my house, I am so fortunate to have it built around my ability and lack thereof.  I have ALOT of ease and comfort there because of this.  I am grateful.

Being out in the 'real world', I see myself differently and realistically.  I do carry a 'grabber' to open water bottles, etc. with.  I also carry a little pair of scissors to open food wrappers and other packages with. 

I cannot carry two glasses at one time because I need two hands to carry each glass because one hand does not fit around the circumference of a glass.

I'm writing about this, much to my dismay, because people ask me to.  I feel somewhat sick as I admit the above.  I don't know if it's fear/shame/anger/sadness.  My bet is that it is all of these things.

I believe we all have something we have to live with that we'd rather not.  I've always said this is just mine.
I'd like to think that I've lived with this long enough and it's time to move on from it.  So.....

Do you have something you'd rather not be living with right now?  I wonder if changing our thinking would affect it enough to change the outcome of same.....

Bring on the good, the happy, the positive.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment