Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 20, 2011

Horses

I was outside most of the day watching horses.  Horses jumping, horses trotting, horses walking.  Horses, horses, horses.

They are beautiful creatures.  They have so much muscle and strength.  They spook at the strangest things.  Some don't like to walk through puddles; some don't like it if a flower pot was moved to a different area; some don't like noises.  For being such big creatures, they surely don't always know that their pure size can overpower almost everything that they are afraid of.

Fear - what an interesting thing.  If I see a person afraid of a little dog; I don't usually get it because I'm not; AND I've never been bit.  When I'm afraid of locking myself in a small enclosed room; others may not get it because they don't have a care about that.  Fear stops us from doing so many things at times.  When really, the fear may just be in our mind and pretty far away from the reality of it's ability to hurt us. 

If fear knocks on your door, open the door and walk through; you'll see, nothing is there most of the time.   Why then does fear have so much power over me.  Why can fear have so much power over the largest and strongest of horses.  Who knows? 

May you walk through your door of fear and realize "I've got this". 

No comments:

Post a Comment