Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 14, 2011

Honesty

I'm having a pretty rough morning today.  The cold is WOW.  I think it went down to 14 degrees.  That should NOT be allowed.

My hands are screaming and fighting everything I am doing.  They don't want to do anything at all.  I had to activate a credit card this morning and I had to rev myself up for that.  Totally embarrassing to me.  I'm angry at myself for feeling this way.  I'm in the darkness, I suppose.

I know in my head to love myself through this.  Say to myself - I'm doing the best I can with what I'm dealing with.  It's okay to be here for this moment.  I believe this in my head totally.

In my cells - I want to fight and kick and scream back.  I don't want to not want to get things done.  I don't want to feel resistance to certain things.  I don't want to feel the cold hurting me.  I don't want to not have the energy to live my life fully. 

Back and forth, around and around.  Can we say the word 'stuck'.    So, let's say this is just an old habit of mine holding on with everything it's got.  Perhaps, I can say thank you for when you helped me.  However, you are hurting me terribly now residing within me and I want you to leave.   I want you to take your abundance of energy and go out into the world and have others receive this energy as GOOD, POSITIVE, ENLIGHTENING ENERGY.  Within me, it's hurtful.  Moving on, I want it to be powerful to others beyond belief.

I also would like myself without this 'energy' to be powerful beyond belief.  To trust and live and breathe and do what I KNOW IN MY heart is correct, right, positive and pure.

Is this all just bull. It certainly might be.  I'm not sure in this moment.

May you connect with your 'pureness of truth' and move onward.  My wish for today is to feel what we are feeling and let it go.

Hold on to what works for U and let go of what doesn't.  Simple has never been so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment