Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 20, 2011

Movement ln the Mind

Moving is still prevalent in my mind today.   I walked on the treadmill and stretched for one hour.  I feel pretty good.  WOW.  Did I just say that.   YES I DID.

Movement invigorates me.  Movement connects me with myself.  Movement burns calories.  Movement produces endorphins which are our feel-good hormones. 

Walking on the treadmill, looking at the window at a dirty water lake and listening to my IPOD.  I was in the zone.  I was happy.  I felt good.  A turtle popped it's head up out of the water.  I have to go look up Turtle in my Animal Speak book by Ted Andrews.  It stayed there for a bit and then disappeared under the water again.

My body was jumping up and down inside from happiness that I was giving it some attention.  I wonder if I'll do it tomorrow.   Right now, in this moment, I can't wait to do it tomorrow.

My wish for you today is to move enough today to feel good about U.  May you connect to the part of you that loves yourself enough to make time to dance, run, walk, ski, bike, row -- whatever it is that you find the enjoyment of moving with; give it to yourself.  You deserve it.  There just might not be anything better.

If nothing is coming up for you, then just put on the music and walk in place for five minutes or dance.  See where it leads you.  See how you feel after.  Will you want to go on?  

Are we better when we work our brain, our bodies?  Will this lead to better attitudes.  It just may!  Good luck. Rock and Roll!  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment