Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 10, 2011

ScatterBrain

I'm packing up to head out for a few months.  I'm settling things here to the best of my ability.  I feel scattered and at peace.

I am questioning a bit if this is the right thing for my family.  I'm worried that this change could make my life harder.  I'm hopeful that it will make my life better.

For the first two weeks, I'll be in a hotel without my animals.  This will be quite the experience for me.  I'm not looking forward to it and I am looking forward to it.

How can one person have so many different feelings at one time.  I'm not sure which one to focus on more.  I'm not sure I even have a choice in the matter. 

I have to sit back and let things be every so often and do nothing.  It seems to keep me balanced a bit.

I'm excited to get out of the freezing temperature.  I'm excited to try something new.  I'm a bit afraid to try something new as well.

I'm really worried that I won't be able to do much at all with my hands the way the are.  I'm not even sure how things are going to work out.  I have faith that it will all work out the way it's supposed to.  Somehow, someway, with help, I know I'll get through the moving-in phase.

I'm a bit numb to the whole idea.  I'm thinking it's the most predominant way I get myself through things that bring me uncertainty; by shutting down some.   It seems to be working so I'm going to just let it be for now.

May you be peaceful underneath excitement, challenge, change and/or it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment