Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 19, 2011

70 Degrees in Jacksonville

Can you say Ahhhhhhhh.  Love the weather here.  My body is calmer and happier.  Going outside is not an ordeal for me; it is something I look forward to.  No coat, no heavy clothes.  Heaven for me.

My body is still screaming a little.  I find myself wanting to move more.  It feels good when I move my body.  I'm realizing how much muscle I've lost and I'm hoping to move more and more everyday. 

I know I don't need to go 1.5 hrs to feel better.  I feel better when I take my body extremely close to tired through movement.

I feel the struggle of the young, healthy me and the latest, older me.  I'm hoping to meet both of them here where I am.  50 and fabulous.  Ha.

It's amazing how different I feel within.  I'm so much more sitting with 'ME' and trusting that people will still like me and I will fit in the world better than ever.  Being away from home and out being adventurous is just what I need right now.

I do feel like I'm camping.  Being at a horse show is definitely camping for me.  I love the horses; there are tons of dogs and alot of walking.  To see the joy on my daughter's face is everything.  I am out of my element some; she is so in hers.

I want to embrace, experience this and learn and grow from it.  I usually retreat to the ocean; a tropical resort.  I am now at a place where my mouth tastes the dust from the horse's movement.  Oh my!

My wish for you today is that there is movement in your life; that you know the beautiful, energizing feeling of moving your body. 

If you already have a routine.  You rock!  If not, park a little further away.  Take the steps instead of the escalator/elevator.  Stand in place and march for 5 minutes.  Whatever you are telling yourself to do - I hope you listen.  Today is your day.

I'm with you.

I'm feeling a little awkward.  I'm sure it's my own life transitions.  Letting go of what's not working for me and bringing on the new.  A little out of my comfort zone.  From the old personal trainer who exercised 6 am to 9 pm to a mom who gave most of herself to her family.  I'm meeting somewhere in the middle and I'm not too comfortable with it YET.  I say 'Bring It'.  Bring it on!


                                             This is Penn State, Pennsylvania in Summer.
                                                   You get the idea.  I have to get my downloads going here in Florida.

Let's Move Like the Horses!   Fly over the obstacles in front of us and end up grounded and strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment