Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 28, 2011

Dinners

OH MY.  I have been eating out every night.  I can't do it another night.  I need a break.  Alot of us Americans have big plates and big appetites.  We use kale for decorating our plates instead of eating it.  I hear people complaining if the portions are European or too small.

It's not a wonder so many of us are overweight and unhealthy.

Last night was my healthiest meal.  Chilean Sea Bass and it was phenomenal.  I really loved it.

My unhealthiest meal was at a Hibachi Grille restaurant.  I couldn't believe all the butter that was melted and placed on all the food served, even the steak.  It was a real eye opener to me.  Next time, I am sure I can ask to hold the butter. 

I've met some really nice people during dinner.  Last night there was a nice gentleman that thinks he is buying a Ferrari.  It is on my bucket list to drive a Ferrari.  I wonder if I really would have the nerve.  I think I would.  Ha.    Ever since Don Johnson in Miami Vice have I wanted to drive a Ferrari.  Come on - doesn't it just look like so much fun and COOL is written all over it!

I have kept moving daily and I'm grateful for this. 

Again, balance is so important.  Calories in and calories out.   This is what matters most for weight.  Type of calories also matters for health.

What's your calorie balance lately; are you happy with it.  Are you being the best U you can be.



No comments:

Post a Comment