Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 7, 2011

Florida Here I Come

I'm going to be leaving Pennsylvania (PA) and living in Florida (FL) for the next couple of months.  I'm hoping to find solace in the warmer weather.  It has been quite below average temperatures down there this year and last.  However, I am hopeful it will be warmer than here.

For those of you that do not know,  Pennsylvania has some pretty cold temperatures (right now it is 32 degrees F and we have 3 inches of snow on the ground).  I believe where I'm going in FL is 60 deg.F and no snow and sunshine. (Average is 70 deg. F)  Sounds better for me and my health and happiness.  I'm happy for those of you that like to snow ski; I believe it keeps you young.  However, it is not my fountain of youth for sure!

I will still be posting, only from a different location.  I will be in PA for another week.  I don't know how many posts I will be doing within this week.  However, my guess is since I have found solace in this, I'll be back again and again.
 
Solace (dictionary.com)
        comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or trouble; alleviation of distress or discomfort.
              something that gives comfort, consolation, or relief:
 
I wish you solace always. 
 




Although, all are pretty; NOT  A TOUGH DECISION FOR ME.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment