Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 24, 2011

Beautiful Day

Today is a beautiful day in northern Florida, United States.  63 deg F and sunny and the bluest sky I've seen in quite sometime!  Just lovely.  The sun feels so good on the skin and hair.

I have three ulcers on my fingers that are pussing (gross) and they hurt pretty badly.  My two thumbs are the worse.  Try pulling up pants without your thumbs; not an easy feat for sure. 

Over all the years, my thumbs have never been affected in this manner.  I can say that it's hardest to use my hands with bad thumbs.  Thumbs are pretty important.

I'm putting PAV and Emu Oil on them constantly and it certainly helps with the pain.  The PAV seems to dry them up and the Emu Oil seems to calm the throbbing pain.

I am grateful for the beautiful day and grateful to you, the readers of my blog.

May you know beauty in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment