Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Health and Gratefulness

My body is screaming some.  I'm watching what I eat; I'm moving my body more.  The tightness of my skin and the ulcers on my fingers are still very prevalent.

I'm a bit achy.  My ears are ringing.  My feet need more cushioning.  Opening certain packages, carrying certain luggage and turning certain doors are a bit of a challenge for me while traveling.  Just counting coins or going through paperwork takes me longer than it used to because of my hands. 

I love the warm breeze on my skin.  There is nothing better than it for me.  It calms me and I feel so part of nature here.  I don't know why; but I belong in this climate.

I miss my animals alot.  I am so grateful for the people watching them and loving them in my place.  Without them I would never relax here and enjoy myself. 

When I am away from my everyday life, I find it easier to look and see it more clearly then when I'm in the middle of living it. 

I'm very grateful for the ease in my life.  Just having a car that opens the back hatch with a touch of a button;  having a nice comfy bed with a perfect pillow; having an oven to cook food in; a soft, fluffy towel is surely a luxury. 

Is it possible to look at the things in your life that you love and appreciate and, at times, may take for granted.   My wish for you is that you know how lucky you are to have some favorite things in your everyday life and how fortunate you are to have many things in your life that can be done with ease. 

May you contemplate them and have gratefulness in your heart.

There are some really great things that I take for granted and, today, I am extra thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment