Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 6, 2011

Working On It

I'm working on how to put my experience into words.  Not sure I can.....

There are some back to back interesting (I think) things that happened while my massage therapist and I were working.  Don't forget, this one woman I work with is not an average masseuse.  It's a little cranial sacral, little myofacial, shiatsu and completely spiritual; among other things.   I always say 'she knows things - not sure what, but she knows things. 

We had on the music channel - Soundscapes. 

First one I remember is we were talking about persistence and patience and just then a song came on that came with the word peace in it.  We laughed.  Persistence and Patience may just lead to Peace.

Then, I was mentioning the feeling of these 'icebergs' throughout my body and what came on the screen was Winter Thawing into Spring.  Again, we laughed and felt amazement.

She then was telling me that I should maybe watch Lord of the Rings.  I have never seen it.  can't make this stuff up -- but the word Gandalf came up on the screen.  She laughed and said 'I guess you are supposed to watch the movie because Gandalf is one of the characters from Lord of the Rings.' 

By this time, I'm pretty amazed at all the 'coincidences', 'signs', 'funny' things.  I say outloud - I've had enough, can't do anymore and, I kid not, the TV channel turned itself off to another channel to record a daily recording that I have scheduled to record.  This is what I know TVs used to do when recording.  The correct channel needed to be on to record correctly.  However, with DVR, this is not necessary.  It can record two shows at one time.  When I eventually got off the table (I was on it for a total 3 hours), I checked to see if it was recording two shows at least; it was not.  I put the TV back to the music channel easily while it was still recording my show.

I also feel the need to mention that we did turn me over and she went to my back and 'beat me up' pretty good.  Fear came up and it was like me saying 'no way - no how are you getting into that area'. (this is what happens with me, if it's too deep or hurts or I feel threatened, I get fearful.)   She stayed with it and I was very numb to it.  I couldn't relate other than with fear.  (Hence, interesting to me that the doctor then went right to my back area to work with it the next day.)

Where do I go from here.  No clue.  Tired/exhausted/ears still ringing.  BUT  I'm hopeful and open and ready for whatever comes my way.

My wish for you is that you trust that you are exactly where you need to be today and that tomorrow is going to bring you closer to the U you truly are in an easy, smooth sailing kind of way.  To the U that feels good because you got it or get it!  All around connection to the total U and the people in your life.   


I think life is about the process and the journey.  May we all process and journey closer and closer to being ourselves; to Be U.


                                         It's seems to be all about connection for me.                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment