Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Seeing My Life and Not Just Looking at My Life

I'm really seeing my life and the people in it differently.  It's hard for me not to look at myself differently and still see others the same. 

What is happening is that I am seeing people I love and care about differently.  Most, if not all, of my relationships are changing.

It is quite the unsettling place for everyone involved, I'm feeling.  (but to know for sure - I can ask).  I hope love can guide, protect and survive these changes; love of self, love of friends, love of family.

I am not the me I was one year ago.  I have dared to change and show who I really am and what I really enjoy and do not enjoy.  Not sure it was much out of courage as much as it is out of necessity. 

My health seems to be worsening; I  do not have good health to lose, so courage, because of necessity, has awakened in me; more than ever.

I need to live me.  If I do not, I believe I will perish.  (oh so dramatic, and oh so true)

I've learned that I was stopping in mid-sentence because of not wanting to hurt another person's feelings.  If I thought the other person didn't want to hear what I said - I wouldn't say it.  This is not being real to me or the other person.  This is not being me to the world.

If it comes up for me in my thinking; I now know it's me thinking it and I have to make it okay.  It's who I really am.  It's who I have become because of the way I've been living and the way I see things now.

Whoa, deep.

My intention is not to hurt anyone.  However, I am seeing that I am hurting others but not showing them the real me.  I am being fake.  It isn't good for me (it's horrible even) and it certainly isn't good for others. 

I do not want to be fake anymore.

This is another big one for me.

I am ready to continue speaking until my sentences and thoughts are complete.  I will try to come from a place of love and from the place of me. 

How's your reality level today?  Are you hearing what you are thinking?  Are you coming from the place of U? 

No comments:

Post a Comment