Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mouse 'Medicine'

Mouse  (from the Ted Andrews, "Animal Speak" book)

When mouse shows up as a totem, it is either time to pay attention to the details, or an indication that you cannot see the forest for the trees.  You may be getting so locked into details that you forget the big picture.

Ask yourself:  Are you taking care of the trivial but necessary things in life?  Are you getting so lost in the big dreams that you are neglecting other aspects of your life?  Are you becoming so focused on one or two activities that you are neglecting to see other opportunities?  Are you missing what is right in front of you?  Is there something obvious that you are missing or need to focus on?  Are you trying to do too many things at once and, thereby scattering your energies?

Mouse medicine can help you focus and pay attention to detail.  It can show you how to attain the big things by working on the little things.  Whenever mouse shows up there are lessons associated with attention.

I'm too tired to pay attention to this right now.  It's too much work.  Ha.  lol

How's your attention to what's important to you these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment