Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 17, 2010

Two Cats and Two Dogs

There are two cats and two dogs in this picture.....  Hard to believe?

The white animal closest to us is a Maltese dog, the white animal heading out the door first is a Himalyan cat shaved down to look like a lion (because she hates to get combed); then you have the cat on the bench and in the very front of the picture you can see the ears on the teacup Yorkie.

Life isn't always what our eye/brain connection tells us.

Is anyone still awake enough or not too tired to even care about this?  ha.

One week before Christmas and all the parties, traveling, shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, etc. has me in a state of my body asking me  "why won't you give me a rest"; where's the balance that you always are talking about.

It's somewhat interesting because I want to rest and I'm too wired up to do so.  Like the kid in me is so excited; however, the adult body/brain that I have grown into doesn't have the energy for the kid in me....

Anyone know what I'm talking about.  Want to explain it to me?  ha.

Are you seeing the reality for today or are you seeing something that may not even be complete and utter truth?  Is it possible to ask if you don't know for sure.  Is it possible to live your truth today and not the habit of yesteryear?  Is it okay for you to do what makes you feel good and not what you think you 'should'? 

Especially now at Christmas, I can feel my habitual ways kicking in strongly.  I'd like to be able to choose what works for me this year and focus on this year and fpllow the love in my heart.  Scary.  If I did this, would I hurt too many people by not following what I know to be the Christmas guidelines?  I don't want anyone to feel left out or let down. 

Is it possible that we feel more strongly about letting others down than we worry about letting ourselves down?  What's up with that.  If we do live this way, do we then complain how messed up the others are for making us do this or act in a way we don't want to.   Is this way totally fair to anyone.   

Interesting and thought provoking maybe.  Like you have the time to be thought provoked?  ha.

I wonder what Jewish people or non-Christians think of us trying to fill the whole 24 hour day with the parties, traveling, shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, etc; all in the name of merriment!

Hey, I love it.  Don't get me wrong.  I totally enjoy sharing the excitement, celebrating, friendship and loving with people in my life.  I just know, for me, balance of anything is just about impossible to achieve.  Just the anticipation of it all is putting me over the top. 

What would Christmas be like if for one year we only focused on Jesus' birth and the love and the awe of that.  Just saying.  I don't even know if I'd like to try it for a year.  It sure can be something to contemplate for a moment I think.

My wish for you is that you are not running on empty; and, if you are, take a moment to do something about it. 

I'm thinking the people we want around us will be happy we did.  Perhaps, these are the people that will help us to know our reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment