Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

When I used to run my fitness business, the beginning of the New Year was probably the most busy time.  I'd have aerobic classes of 35 people; all with their resolution to get healthy and fit.

By the end of January, I had 15 or less in my classes.  The clients that hired me for personal training did stick with it usually til the end of February. 

I was lucky enough to get people that really worked hard and kept with me all year.  It was great fun for me.  It was the major part of my life and I was exercising at the beach where I lived.  Two of my favorite things in the world and I was living it. 

Many, many moons later, I am not at the beach and I am not exercising regularly. 

I did have scleroderma then and I did have pain; however, the pain was there but I considered it a nuisance.  I now consider it debilitating.  I'd like to go to no pain; and, if I cannot, I'd at least like to go back to considering it just a nuisance!

Two things are 'talking' to me here.

One - that almost everyone or a lot of us KNOW that exercise is a good, happy path.  Perhaps, we don't even have to say exercise.  We can use the word movement.  We all know to move our body, to use our muscles, our bodies are better human bodies.  We just feel better all around.

Two - that my thinking and being on my path of loving what I do is really important to being happy and being able to live with pain; with pain not being the major part of my life.  Doing what makes me happy and things I love to do are critical to me and, perhaps, can even help me to put pain on a lesser scale of importance than I have it now.

Just thinking.

So, my child is almost grown and my job of being a stay at home mom is no longer fulfilling my need to feel accomplishment.  So, it's time to figure out what I want to do when I grow up, again.

I woke up asking my body what it needed and it told me Exercise/Movement.

See how easy it is to figure things out....!!!!!????

My wish for you is an easy answer to fulfill something within yourself that you need. 

I truly believe that this will make us better people to make our world a great place for all who are in it.

If there is a void, fill it up I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment