Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 Days Til Christmas


Nothing more beautiful or magical.....

When people connect on the level of complete truth, complete vulnerability and completely being who they are through love of themselves and others; there is NOTHING more beautiful.  Absolutely nothing.

We, as humans, are meant to connect in this way. 

The greatest gift we can give to ourselves and others, is our totally true selves.  No judgment, no constraints, no fear.  Just put it out there.  Be totally U and it's amazing what comes back.  No greater beauty.

I believe there is no greater human power than this.  No greater reward than this.

My wish for you today is to share your real inner knowing and truthful being with someone you feel the need/desire to do this with. 

Is it time to be honest with yourself and another; hear it from within; voice it on the outside and share what you've been wanting to share with another.  Whether it be a parent, a child, a sibling, a friend, a lover, or even a stranger; Is it time to use courage to voice what you've been needing/wanting/wondering if you should/could/would share.  You know you want to do it; is it time?  I wish you courage without an agenda.  Just share what is inside of you that's been wanting to come out.  No other goal that that.

May you share your ultimate gift today - YOURSELF   

No comments:

Post a Comment