Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 6, 2010

Exhaustion from Internal Meeting the External

This 'be u' stuff I am finding is not the easiest thing to do.  It may just be the hardest for me.  I am finally learning how to put everything inside of me out into the world and I find it sometimes very exhausting.  Who knew that being myself would be this hard to do.....!

I am choosing to take this journey of my reality.  The 'lucky' people around me are forced to see things differently as I act and respond differently to them.  Different then what they are used to.  Sometimes, a whole 180 degrees different.  They are more courageous than I for supporting, encouraging and loving me.

There is so much love in my world.  Sometimes, the darkness comes in very strong and through love we see the light again.  But, oh what a ride.  We challenge each other like we have never done before.

I pray that this doesn't last too long.  That we all find our place in our world amongst each other in harmony, love and acceptance.

The beauty, the light that I am seeing and feeling from all of us being who we really are (by stating what we really feel and know to be true for us)  is more beautiful than anything I've ever experienced.

The peace and the calm that beckons from our living in our truth is the most powerful power I have ever known.

I am grateful.  Not an easy road and, for me, the only road left.  Living my truth in all that I do, see, experience and share.

I hope it will be a wide open road for me soon AND for all of you when you wish to take it.

Let's drive that open road together and meet at Be U because that is where our peace and power is. 

I hope that you find that 'safe' person today and try yourself on for size again and again.  Good luck.

I believe we all have it; some of us just have to go deeper to find it.  It is in each and every one of us.  Our internal uniqueness, power, light.  Let's externalize it and see the world glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment