Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 6, 2010

Too Crazy, Fun

I started off blogging in August 2010.  Something inside of me just had to.  I immediately had a fear of comments and strongly hoped that I wouldn't receive any.  I did not want to be persuaded or taken off track and I thought that I would be if the comment(s) was greatly different from my viewpoint and/or responded unfavorably. 

It was very scary for me.

Anyway, recently, I was told to think of it like delving deeper by hearing and sharing other people's comments.  That sold me.  (just about a week ago)

Today, I got my first comment!  hip hip hooray.  Thank you. It was under What We Believe to Be True.  Then I saw it become about deer.  I thought what does deer have to do with it AND I immediately went to my Animal Speak book by Ted Andrews and looked up deer.  (I'm betting deer was just on this person's mind - not meaning too much by it, just as an explanation).  But....

Too cool for school I say.

I went on to read that the deer keynote is 'gentleness and innocence - gentle luring to new adventure'.  (Following is a compilation of what I got from the book.)
 They have been able to adapt to every sort of habitat.  Their antlers (like antennas) are symbols of connections to higher forms of attunement.  Pay attention to your inner thoughts and perceptions, as they are probably more accurate than you think.
  Antlers grow behind the eyes, again hinting at heightened perception.  It reminds us to establish a strong healthy connection with the (inner) child before we expose it to many people and other strange energies.  It's about being gentle with yourself and others.  It is an opportunity to express gentle love that will open new doors to adventure.

Even in this first comment, the person uses the word 'perceptions'.  The post is about seeing things differently.  I'm more open than ever to receive comments.

Comments, perceptions, new adventures, heightened awareness.  Yes, we all see things through our own filters and through acceptance, can this be absolutely OK through gentleness, love and light?

Cool, yes?

I'm guessing it's time to bring on the comments with love and truth.   

There are alot of connections going on here for me.

Coming from your own perception, is there something you'd like to share?  ha.

What have I gotten myself into?  ha.

Today is 12/6, 12+6=18, 1+8=9;  9 in numerology is as high as you can achieve in single digits; denotes high responsibility to mankind.  9, along with 13 has always been my favorite number.  (I very rarely ever worked with this number stuff, dont really know why I am now.  ha..)

No comments:

Post a Comment