Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weakness/Strength

I am questioning why is it when I feel the most vulnerable and weak, as I share my innermost me; (the me I am embarrassed about) is also when I feel the most strong and empowered.  Wow.

Confusing to me, to say the least.

As I am sharing my thoughts that I feel I shouldn't have; the feelings that I feel are wrong to feel, I find it frightening and I hear an inner voice that tells myself it is weakness and it is wrong.

When I choose to ignore this inner voice and share these feelings/thoughts to my loved one; AND I'm still alive AND the world didn't end AND my loved one is still around; the strength and the inner power that I feel is exhilarating.

Dare you try this for yourself.  Share something that you think you shouldn't feel or something you feel vulnerable about and see what evolves.  It may be something really big and different.  It may be nothing.  Regardless, I find it extremely helpful to my inner peace; my being me.  I hope it would do the same for you; to be u

In other words, own what we feel and, if possible, share it with a loved one.  Not, behind a person's back, but with the person who is helping us to bring about these feelings.

What a fun 'game' this can be.  ha.

Is there something you feel very strongly about that you can dare to share it with the person that helps you to create this feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment