Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Interesting to Me

It was interesting to me when I heard one of my closest/dearest friends having to listen to a doctor and learn how to move more and eat less, basically.  It was much more a step to step approach but the bottom line was just this.

Move more than you eat and weight comes off.   Burn more calories than we eat and weight loss happens.  This, of course, is the simplistic version.

What's most interesting to me is that I feel like this is 'common sense'.  What I'm becoming aware of now is that it's common sense for a lot of people to just know how to take care of their needs first because their life works easiest this way.  It's just what they live and know.

I'm learning that, apparently, I was not present on the day(s) that 'take care of your needs first' was there in my life for me to learn.  As, I suppose, this dear friend was not present on the day(s) that helpful eating habits were available for her to learn.

Perhaps, this 'common sense' was not anywhere in our childhood and was not available for us to learn as children.

I'm seeing that just because it's what I live and know, it certainly isn't what others live and know and vice versa.

I heard someone say today to not make life about themselves and life works better.  My lesson now is about going internal and considering my needs that my life works better.  This person, I presume, was saying go external and consider others' needs and her life works easier.

Here comes that word again..... Can anyone guess it......The word that just may be the most important word to live, and best to predominantly work on to achieve; in the English any language...



B A L A N C E 



With balance, both options are perhaps available and helpful.  Having and knowing the proper balance for you may be the 'bestest' way to live.

Now, achieving this....that's a whole different post.  One that I don't have too much knowledge on.  The how to somewhat eludes me for now.

Where are you today in balancing the internal and the external worlds of U? 

No comments:

Post a Comment