Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 26, 2010

Finding Something to Write

I'm sitting here starting post after post.  Yes,  I have started two posts and deleted them.  I want to say something interesting, helpful, exciting.

I've got nothing!  Again.

Here's to just being.  What a beautiful thing.  Watching the snow come down.  Feeling the purr and the warmth of the cat at my back.  Listening to the water trickle down the fountain.  Seeing the glare of the lights on the Christmas tree out of the corner of my eye.  Smelling the candle that's burning of pine scent.  Nice, very nice for me.

Later, I have some cleaning up to do; putting things away, figuring out what's for dinner.  But, for now, just being.

It's a beautiful thing.

My wish for you today is to just be with your beauty.  Share the beauty that is within and around U.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment