Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year Contemplation

It's time to start thinking about bringing in a New Year.  I think of things I'd like to accomplish; things I'd like to change and things I'd like to hold on to stronger. 

I'd like to accomplish being more out there in my world.  I'd like to feel more alive and exhilarated.  I'd like to laugh and dance more.

I'd like to change some dynamics in my immediate family and prioritize a bit differently to achieve better balance of give/take and play/work.

I'd like to know more about what makes me tick.  What I can do to help others to tick more soundly.  I'd like to hold on to who I really am and use this knowing for living life more fully and helping to empower others.

As I say this, I feel like I may be perceived as boisterous and cocky.  I do not want to be perceived this way.  I do not believe I am coming from that.

I say this from a place that when people around me are being true and real about themselves, it gives me a sense of calm and strength.  When I am around people that I perceive to be untrue or too much pretense, I find myself feeling uncomfortable and frightened. 

Where do you see U in the New Year of 2011? 

No comments:

Post a Comment