Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank You for Helping Me Feel Connected

I started my  BE U blog on August 14, 2010.  I have posted 219 posts.

What started as an 'audience' of 0 is now approximately 20 daily visitors.  I have about 140 visitors per week.  I know as far as the internet goes this is a very small number.  However, I am grateful for each and every one of you.

I am not looking for fame; in fact, I'm afraid of it.   I believe I am truly only looking for connection of truth and inner knowing. 

People from the Countries of the United States, Germany, Denmark, France, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Croatia, Russia and Slovenia have been listed on my site (in that order of most visitors to least). 

I am very grateful to you for helping me feel connected to you. 

I had no idea that this blog would lead me where I have gone.  I am grateful that my goal is truth and openness.  I have had some real 'real' moments; some aha moments; some shameful and embarrassing moments; some happy and sad moments; some painful and hard moments; and some exciting and over the top moments. 

I got a plate saying BE U on it several years back.  I picked my name (and put it on a hat) while having fun dabbling in bellydancing.  I loved typing ever since I found it.  It was easy for me and I was sort of good at seeing mistakes and spelling words. 

My life experiences of trials and tribulations have brought me here; as yours have brought you to where you are at.

My hope is that you are finding your truth and openness in whatever way that works best for you. 

Truly, thank you for giving me connection and I promise to strive to share my truth as I know it.  May you connect with something here and find your own way to just  simply  BE U.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment