Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 4, 2010

Middle of the Night

Here it is the middle of the night.  Pain woke me up again.  Not as horrible as it's been, but pain nonetheless. 

My computer is down and out and had to go to the 'doctors'.  I hope I get it back soon.  I have this back up computer (apparently).  It is not as convenient.  It's downstairs on the other side of the house.  My house is not tiny.  So, access to it and being able to sit with it and write my blogs may be a bit slow; plus tis the season and all that. 

I guess I'm saying this because it's not that I am not enjoying this anymore, there's just a 'force' here making it harder for me to get here. 

My wish is I hope everyone is feeling the spirit of positivity, light and love.  I hope we all stay, as much as possible, on our 'happy' path and do what we want to do; not what we believe we 'have' to do like with past Christmases.  Can we make this Christmas a Christmas about love, connection; the real us connecting with the 'realness' of others. 

May we find and make the time to truly enjoy and be in the moments that come our way.  Can we enjoy and accept what is and make decisions based on our happiness so we can truly share our true selves with others.  No falseness (or as little as possible).

Let's reach out and know that we are all doing the best we can with what we know and the experiences we've lived.  If there is someone angry in our lives; can we consider that they may be more hurt(ing) and are hiding behind anger.  Can we look at others in just a wee bit different light to create a different connection if we want to.

My guess is that most of us (99%) are not bad people.  Can we, perhaps, be connected by our untruth part to one or more people and can that be creating falseness or stuckness in these relationships.  Is this worth your self-love to consider this.  Is it worth your happiness.

I believe we all have something that we think we rather not live with (a pain, a problem).  Let's embrace our uniqueness as we celebrate the Season of Christ being born and allow new things to be born in our lives that will be helpful and loving towards ourselves and others.

Again, it's the middle of the night.  I know when I ran my fitness business, I used to say I did my most creative work then.  (not sure if this is still the case - ha).

Can you be your true self around someone that you'd like to feel connected to in a better light and, at the very least, give yourself peace of mind that you did all you could for your life to feel good about you where a lost or off relationship is concerned. 

Can we let the birth of Jesus remind us to give new birth(s) to our own lives and be more of who we really are with the outside world.  (scary a bit perhaps)  Being You is what it's totally all about.  Just what if this is true.  Aren't you worth it?  I can answer that, YES.

We are here because we are worth being here.  Today is a good day to live this.  I wish you your U-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment