Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Up Again but Rock and Rolling

I am awake again; awaken by pain in my fingers.  My thumb mostly.  OUCH.  They are raw and swollen and they are demanding my attention.  OUCH is really all I can think of.

I'm okay though.  There are worse things in this world to deal with.  We all have our struggles and it's time for the struggling to cease, I say.

I wonder if we all jiust did what worked for us more often than not, how less our struggles would be.  And, then, how much the world would change?

Is there a fear of playing too much, laughing too much, relaxing too much for most of us?  If we weren't out making money, would our immediate world suffer.  What if, we just quit our job because it wasn't making us happy.  How would we survive in this human world?  I often thought that if our family income would stop or change, we'd end up on the beach in 'paradise' fishing and exercising for a living.  That kinda sounds like heaven to me and yet, we are living the 'rat race' as well.  Why?  Because we were taught this is what we need to do.  We really haven't tried it 100% any other way. 

The unknown can be so scary.  However, sometimes what we are living is scary and because we are living it, it seems comfortable because we know it.  (sidenote:  **Oh my, talk about scary -- just as I typed this (I'm sitting in very low light), a 'stink bug' climbs up onto my white screen.  At first I thought it was in the screen, but no; it is real -' woke' me up!  looked so big - lol**)  Yes, life can be scary.  ha!

I want to still strive to live my happy and more than not.  Pick the situation/things that really put a smile on my face.  When I lived alone, this is what I knew and breathed.  When I had a beautiful child, something clicked and my tone in my life became much more serious.  She is 16 now.  It's, perhaps, past time to show her what makes her old mom rock and roll, so to speak.  Not just every now and then, but on a daily, life-altering basis.

OK, I have to go look up stinkbug!........In Ted Andrew's book Animal Speak.

I am under Beetle.  I'm guessing it's in the beetle family.  Looks like it to me.  Here goes:
Keynote:  Resurrection. 
(then this is summary of what is written)
Symbol for new life.  It is associated with metamorphosis and change.  It says to ask yourself do you have a need for metamorphosis?  Are you in the process?  If so, what stage?  Do you need a change?  Are you needing new sunshine?  It is time to resurrect some aspect of your life?  Is it time to leave the past behind?  The beetle can show you how to do this with the greatest of success.

Can't make this stuff up!  Can't make it up!  Too, too interesting. (I kid you not this is how it all played out; just as you see it.)

I did put the stink bug out back into the windy, freezing weather. 

I say, please, please show me the easiest, quickest way to the new and improved  (pain-free would be nice) me and I don't want to leave out 'with greatest of success'!  Ha.

If you are ready, I'll share my 'beetle' with you, unless you may very well have your own

Are you ready to metamorphosize into the real you (needs/fears/dreams) to yourself and the world? 

Let's rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment