Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 12, 2010

Putting Up the Tree!

I'd like to share my experience and thoughts with putting lights on my tree.  Just the lights....  Oh my.

So I have six strings of lights on.  Didn't really take me long.  However, they are new lights; so just to open the boxes (would not have been able to do it without a knife), undo the twisty, open the strings up; I heard myself screaming and stomping my foot.  Kept hitting the ulcers on my fingers.  Hey, I DID IT, though!

So, I have the six strings on the tree and I stopped at three strands and hooked up a three way electric adapter and continued with the other three strands.   Got to the bottom, realized I didn't have a plug to plug into an outlet.  Wrong end.  Scream/stomp. 

Okay, got an electric cord with multiple openings and replaced this with what I had originally put there and got myself the plug I needed to plug into the wall.  Then got the timer and screamed and stomped at not being able to pull the timer 'stoppers' out of the timer to put them on the time I needed the timer to work.  Eventually grabbed them, dropped them, picked them up, but, I DID IT!  I'm so close to plugging this in and seeing the beautiful lights.   My anticipation is building....

I plug the cord into the timer (after having a hard time unplugging the cord's own plug from itself -- it took me approximately 2 minutes -- it was stored this way) and go to put the timer into the wall and realize that the way the cord plug rests on the side of the timer, it sticks out too much that the timer won't fit into the wall!  LOL  (although I wasn't laughing then).

So, I got the first multiple adapter that I originally used and plugged that into the wall first and the timer then was able to be plugged in.  Hip Hip Hooray.  Let there be light!

I DID IT.  My goal was accomplished.

While I was doing all this, what came to my mind was 'just think of all the screaming, stomping and frustration that might be going on today and all this 'energy' going into the world.'  WOW.  How does this 'energy' compare to if we were all singing and laughing and really being merry and all that energy going out to the world instead.

I wondered if the people from Germany, Russia or Croatia and all around the world could hear me screaming and stomping. 

Oh, yes, where my mind does wander....

I am hoping that the 'energy' you are putting out into the world is the positive and happy u more often than not. 

I will continue to strive to put my 'merry' out to you more than my 'bah humbug'!

Then, I think.  "well, it is all energy once it gets out there and I hope others pick it up as positive, happy, BE U energy."

OK, I'm going back to the tree!  Aren't you glad I'm done here?  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment