Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, December 11, 2010

Balance at Christmas

The best gift I can give myself is the  balance of joy, love, fun, work, play and doing good for others and doing good for myself.

I'd like to achieve the best healthy balance in the above things that I have ever achieved during the Christmas/Holiday Season.

I believe doing good for others is quite a bit higher percentage during this season.  This feels right for me.

I want to give to others and I want to not lose myself.  This is my gift that I choose to give my world this season.  I want to know how.  I will work to know how.  I will strive to stay with each moment and enjoy what I'm doing since I'm the one choosing to do it.

Do you know what gift you can give to your world for it to be a most comfortable place for you?  Which, in turn, makes it (I believe) a most comfortable place for all who know you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment