Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let What Is, Be

Today is a good day to let what is - just be.  Just be and live and allow whatever is to be.  Try not to judge and put everything in categories or folders.

Can we let everything just fall into one folder today and just sit in the middle of it all and know that we are okay right where we are.

What if this were true.  What if we didn't need to get that or need to do this to be okay/better.  What if we just choose to be okay/better just as we are.

It's a thought.  Something tells me it's possible.

Care to join me in the one big folder where it all is okay just as it is?  Ahhhh.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment