Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting to Know Yourself Benefits

Just got done receiving a 'massage' and I immediately notice that my hands are softer.  When I texted, it didn't bother my fingers as much.  I feel more 'in my body'. 

We manipulated my 'pain' and my tightness.  I felt the energy flowing in my brain and my belly.  I worked through by breathing and trusting.  We stayed in the areas of severe burning pain and 'stuckness'. 

I really feel like we are talking to the scleroderma itself today FINALLY.

I write this and I feel crazy.  I also feel very real and true.

I have no idea what will come out of this and I am excited about the 'investigation' of my feelings; emotionally and physically.

I want to say that I feel like this is what I've been waiting for.  The connection between my core and my hands. ( I have typed and deleted this a few times.  I'm keeping it here this time because it is my truth.)

I may be completely off my rocker and I'm going for it.  For 30 years, I've thought that my belly and my disease were working together.  The one had something to do with the other.   For 30 years, I've had this belief that I can tap into and manipulate the physical symptoms of my body.  I've seen and felt it.

I believe my disease is more on the surface than it ever was.  Certainly, the real and true me is more out in the world then I ever was.  What's going to happen - I don't know.  Am I having fun.  You bet.

May you live your crazy truth today and believe yourself; especially when you hear another part of your self  (voice) telling you not to!



No comments:

Post a Comment